James Derulo's

Portfolio

The Courtyard Princess Story in English - Moral Stories in English

Leave a Comment

 Short story in English with Moral 

English famous short story, Short stories in English for student
Story in English 

The courtyard princess Annis breakfast hello dress bow hair brush hug princess hello Mother hello father princess Annis my daughter you are tardy again

I overslept I didn't mean to father we're tired of your excuses it's not an excuse we're making a few changes around here changes we're sending you away to school

homeschool is no longer working no don't do this to me that is no way to talk to your queen I'm sorry School Carriage will arrive tomorrow it's a school with other Royals you'll be perfectly fine

WOW well wish me luck you don't need luck you'll be wonderful pay attention in your lessons make smart choices cultivate beneficial friendships honor our family yes Mother one more thing have fun this is beautiful it's a little chilly thanks

welcome princess Annis I'm school for Royals we are thrilled to have you albeit debate in the semester thank you for having me my name is headmistress romilia this is my assistant Lee if you need anything

please come to us it's a pleasure to meet you
it's princess opal she's your guide she knows everything about this school she'll be a very useful resource it's an honor princess Annis the honor is mine here is your schedule

go I have so much to tell you and then what and then she fell over no yes I've never experienced anything like that in my life
it's because your mother and father kept

you locked in that castle all day it's time you got out and enjoyed yourself you weren't locked away goodness no I've been attending school here for almost a decade

who are they that's princess Sienna Posse
they are not to be messed with they're the princesses of gossip

what would make them want to be like that if you rule the school everyone around here will follow you we'll all inherit a throne one day and it's beneficial to have allies that been to your every will I'm running for Courtyard princess this

semester and I expect to vote from both of you what's Courtyard princess only the most important election of the school year goodness opal aren't you teaching her anything we've covered a lot but we

haven't gotten there yet well hurry up I need all the votes I can get I'd avoid her why does she want Courtyard princess so badly what does it mean immediate honor for your family and a guarantee that the school will align themselves with your Kingdom's Mission


that's huge to some come on we have a class to get to seems over here I see a spot I remember the days when this school had some dignity left they didn't just let
anyone in hello to you too Sia you don't

even know me I know you everyone here knows you you're the princess in hiding your family decided you're too good to learn at our school so they homeschooled you

well look how the mighty have fallen yeah
back off you've been at this school as long as me are you really going to stick up for her yes she's my friend

we're friends not now it's clear whose side you're on does that mean I don't have your vote I'll let you figure that out break it up lanies that's enough.

Coming soon Part 2

Best short story in English, Short story in English with moral, Short Stories in English for kids, Moral Stories in English for Kids, short stories forkids pdf, 10 lines Short Stories with moral, Short story in English with moral, English story reading

 

Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment