James Derulo's

Portfolio

The Princess and the Dragon Long Story - Fairy Tales for Kids

Leave a Comment

 Fairy Prince and  Princess Story


The princess and the dragon story

Click here Part 01 

No, no you will never get away with this I already have we have to get the stone back Supreme has to regain his power no something doesn't add up the horn was


to defeat the Red Dragon we don't have much time King let's go Dragon princess swam with King Ethan on her back to the other side of the Eastern Sea


where her father was kept by The Red Dragon they saw the Supreme in a cage sprang into action to release him I have to tell you something daughter something I should have told you a long while back no time father let's go


what is happening here now, now daughter ah princess no wait she has to rise to her true strength what do you mean it is not where the dragon stone is it is who


my daughter the dragon princess is the dragon Stone what it was all becoming clear now so that's why the red dragon wanted to capture my kingdom because of the unicorns


the horn touched by a unicorn was the only object that could open the chest of the Dragon princess the horn was never supposed to defeat the Red Dragon


it was supposed to bring me to her until the dragon princess lived the Palace of the Supreme Dragon could not be defeated


only she can defeat the Red Dragon wake up my daughter and fulfill your destiny I will capture the world and nothing can stop me


do I am alive my people will not suffer red dragon I condemn you to the black Seas peace was restored on the land as well as back in the sea


Supreme Dragon took his rightful place and the magic current was back the chosen ones would often visit the Supreme and for the dragon princess well it was just the beginning of self - discovery.

The End 


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment