James Derulo's

Portfolio

The Dragon Prince Story in English for Kids - Short Story on Dragon

Leave a Comment

 The Dragon Prince 


Story in English
Interesting Story the Prince and Dragon

The dragon princess Far Far Away in a kingdom near the Eastern Sea there was a young leader King Ethan King Ethan was coronated at very young age


but the young king had a quality that most Royals lacked your majesty you cannot be making your own bed ah well I have two functioning hands and two functioning legs don't I um uh


hush now one must always fight his own battles and do his own chores whenever possible was one of the important to let that our young king preached and followed


but what no one knew is that on the night of his coronation King Ethan saw a dream rise my comrades it is time ever since then for three continuous nights King Ethan dreamed of the same Dragon every single night


on the fourth morning King Ethan decided to summon his wise counsel no sire this is not just a threat and definitely not just a dream it is our ancestors warning you about the coming Doom Doom


there is a legend sire Mama more of a tale which we never took seriously up till now the oldest fisherman of our kingdom talks about a magical current in the past days


that would take him deep underwater to the Palace of the Supreme dragon he says that the Supreme and his daughter were the dragons and were very hospitable but a few years back the current was suddenly gone


why the fisherman has a theory sire and it is not a good one I believe it was the red dragon Shire that you are being warned of when I met the Supreme


he talked about his enemy and how he wanted to conquer the Eastern Sea I believe the red dragon has finally done it how do we stop him sadly we cannot


only she can but I believe she is gone who the dragon princess she was the most beautiful being I ever met strong yet gentle and kind until the dragon princess lived the Palace of the Supreme Dragon could not be defeated


but if the Red Dragon is Rose to power to summon his army it means that the dragon princess is long gone only she could stop him huh no there's always a way if my ancestors are warning me then this is


not the Doom it is a battle and they want me to stay prepared laughs I want every information on this red dragon read every book talk to everyone he must have a weakness and fisherman sir you will be my guide you will take me to the magic current


but sire if the magic card is gone then you would not be able to breathe leave that to me sire I am aware of an old ritual that will awaken the blessings of your ancestors I am sure they will provide every assistance


the wise Council worked day and night was too Aha and finally found the dragon's weakness ancestral horn touched by a unicorn and so it was done

Click here Next Part 02

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment