James Derulo's

Portfolio

Long Story about Prince and Princess Story in English - The Beautiful Princess long Story

Leave a Comment

 Long Story about Prince and Princess Story in English


Short story about Prince and Princess
The brave Princess Story

The Princess Prince a long time ago there lived a king with two daughters he used to be strong and powerful but now he had lost the battle with the emperor father


setbacks happen we will fight back not why not father because the emperor makes every King he defeats sign a pact that the king or his son will become the emperor's servant for 10 years


now that I do not have a son I shall have to become his servant but you are not my son I can't let you go But the princesses entreated with their father so much that finally the king let his first daughter go


foreign from the Staples from my travels nobody knows that Battlefield better than a war horse if I were you I would take father's faithful horse that old fellow who lost the battle no the first daughter had barely reached the bridge to the forest


that the princess was so terrified that she turned her horse around and rode for dear life the King was thoroughly disappointed father


please let me go see what happened to your stir I Will Never Let You Down father trust me so thinking that she too will come back like her older sister


the king allowed his second daughter to go she sought out her father's old old horse
oh dear horse you have been with Father throughout his great wins and this great loss


I have your highness there are not many warriors as Brave as your father will you come with me and help me with your wisdom


uh, nobody but your father recognized that
horses too are warriors you are just as wise I should be happy to ride you through any trouble or trial that may befall you the second princess rode off on the horse the next day she had barely reached the first Bridge that she saw the massive bear growling innocently


remember princess your greatest weapons
are your mind and your heart can you run faster than the bear much faster here's what we'll do


foreign, dear bear I hope you're not hurt good starts princess part next the princess was attacked by a group of ferocious lions when she was ready right on any other Warrior would have killed at least one or two of the Lions


they are just trying to protect their homes from Intruders and feed themselves no king or queen is allowed to punish them for that you are just like your father Noble and kind


princess now we are in the territory of the Dragon with 12 heads and there is fire coming from each of those heads straight at you he won't know which head to turn where


now that he is burning himself over with his own fire time to ride dear princess I have seen you have ridden so far without harming a single animal or tree of the forest


take these plant them with the flowers good we'll follow thank you the horse took the princess to a cottage in the woods this Cottage belongs to a genius and his mother


who is a witch mind you if the witch learns that you are a woman she will make you her servant be careful the princess went to the cottage yes yeah I am a soldier and I have lost my way could you spare me a place for the night please


the witch let her in but in a while she suspected that the soldier was a woman she is definitely a woman oh for a minute in this Forest impossible I will prove it to you

these flowers were wither if kept at the bedside of a woman so the witch kept the flowers besides the princess's bed but the princess was alert the moment the witch left the princess


sowed the Seas the spirit of the Jungle had given her mother I told you this is a soldier
I don't believe that for a second and I will in prison and make a servant out of her well
good luck


Click here Continue Part 02


Related searchers keywords 

The prince story summary, The prince story in english, The prince story for kids,The princess story pdf, The princess story in english, The princess story book, The beautiful princess short story, Princess story writing, The Princess story movie

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment