James Derulo's

Portfolio

The Interesting Story of snake Princess Story in English - Long Story in English

Leave a Comment

The Interesting Story of Beautiful Princess and snake Princess Story in English.


The beautiful princess story for kids
What is the story of snake princess?


What are the best princess story?


Once Upon a sunny day a certain kingdom was bursting with celebration their beloved princess was getting married Elaine was known for her beauty which would Captivate and melt the toughest of hearts


so of course when the time had come she picked the most handsome prince oh, stunning her highness's beauty is blinding

sink in a few moments I'll be married


the prince is here oh, my goodness oh my good oh, ouch, your highness ow that really huh, my face  Elaine looked at her reflection in horror across her face was a tiny scar


says, it's really nothing nothing it's my wedding day and I've got this disaster on my face I feel so Dreadful oh only my beloved can console me


she ran to meet her prince my beloved you look so what's that on your face it's a it's a scar  can't marry you now Elaine was stung by his words you can't mean that of course I do you aren't the most beautiful princess anymore,


I'm canceling this marriage with that the prince left heartbroken Elaine rushed away in despair,


How did this happen?


all because of the scar the garden was a sacred one and had belonged to the royal family for Generations it housed a group of spirits that now Rose to help Elaine poor child maybe if we take away the scar blah will that do you you're the spirits that help and guard my family I know of you


we know you too Elaine ever since you were a baby and now even with this heartbreak forget about him plenty of fish in the sea no I'm done with love love that wasn't love does he know about your other amazing qualities like how you adore bugs or your terrible dancing skills ugh these qualities belong to the real you


then behind of Assad if he loved you he'd love your flaws your scars I don't care I'm done with people Spirits please turn me into a snake yes a snake what we couldn't I want this please


the spirits looked at each other helplessly with heavy hearts they let their magic flow but one of the spirits chanted under her breath unnoticed in an instant


Elaine turned into a snake oh this is how I will look Forevers goodbye my dear family my friends and you my dearest Spirits she left them slithering away oh dear I wish we hadn't done that give it time she may just be able to break it herself.


what do you mean?


a small secret Elaine's new body felt odd she moved rather slowly by evening she had reached a small Lake what now will I have to stay out here in the wild what will I eat Elaine rested upon a small rock a few insects settled themselves on her for even as a snake her kind nature drew them to her


now as she rested a man spotted her

was awestruck at the strange phenomenon all those insects on that snake and it isn't even bothered as he moved closer  he Lane shook with fright


who's there what a talking snake how?


dare you mommy Lane a princess you don't look like one Oh you mean a snake princess? yes I mean no I mean hug Elaine told the man everything 


so now I don't know what to do?


oh dear, you stayed with me if you want um no I wouldn't want to cause you or your family any trouble oh well my home is in the next Kingdom


close to it in a forest there's an abandoned shed you could live there Elaine liked this idea and accepted his offer they galloped away under the evening sky by the way 


what's your name? it's Jeffrey


Jeffrey reached the shed and placed Elaine on his jacket exhausted she curled up and went to sleep from then on Jeffrey would visit Elaine regularly arms Laden with gifts to Jeffrey 


I don't know what I would have done without you? but you don't need to spend all your time with me that's okay I like spending time with you you're my bestie use yeah my snake bestie stop no we're just friends my just friends snake bestie


Elaine and Jeffrey would explore the forest quite often Elaine soon began to have fun oh I haven't had this much fun in Forever hmm


you play Muse sick I your Royal hissiness am a man of many talents oh I love this song Elaine began to wiggle to the tune and Jeffrey watched her with Fascination


oh don't stop you look so happy his words took Elaine by surprise she noticed that Jeffrey had shifted himself quite far from her


why are you sitting there well I don't really like bugs Elaine hadn't noticed the swarm of insects that had surrounded her dragonflies ladybugs caterpillars do you think it's strange for a princess to like such things nope I don't I feel being your true self is an absolute accomplishment


Elaine was happy hearing this she slithered closer to Jeffrey who now looked worried what's wrong my kingdom is being terrorized by Bandits they robbed the people in the night and leave them frightened oh how terrible


you are I'm sure if something turns up he'll do your part I'm right here if you need me bathing steaks need all the solar power they can get till we fully charged for anything even Bandits the days pass by and that


you got to know each other quite well one night however the shed door flew open Elaine heard footsteps and hid no one's here the soldiers ruined our last hideout


our plan to capture the king must be thorough they're the bandits Jeffrey was talking about he must be the leader Elaine listened silently as they made their plans good or what no mistakes tomorrow IS the day we get rich


when they left Elaine was in a panic she didn't know where Jeffrey lived and so she waited until the morning when he entered she left at him whoa there happy to see your Bandits no


it's bestie no listen Elaine told Jeffrey about the night's happenings we must leave immediately come where are you taking me

galloped through the kingdom streets


Elaine peeped out of Jeffrey's bag and saw that they were nearing the Kingdom's Palace wait Jeff that's the palace we can't enter there why not I can enter my own home can't I you're home you're the Prince why didn't you tell me you never asked


Jeffy went straight to his parents mother father we may have found a way to defeat the bandits defeat the bandits who's the king and queen screamed when their


son Drew a huge snake out of his bag huh hello meet my bestie Jeffrey explained everything to his astonished parents an enchanted princess oh my well let's hear what she has to say


Elaine spoke about the bandits and how they plan to infiltrate the palace not on our watch we'll inform the guards at once thank you Elaine that night the bandits came and snuck into the palace the leader tried finding the king's Chambers


aha, he's not here well the palace is huge so I just used another room oh dear did I ruin your plans I'll get you guards what no this is the end for you no more terrorizing my people


however in another part of the palace Jeffrey was fighting some Bandits and had dropped Elaine being a snake Elaine couldn't see clearly she could only feel through sound and vibrations


Jeffrey where are oh a snake get away from me Jeffrey's, Elaine, Jeffrey why did you do that whether a snake a princess or even a bug you are someone important to me you are


someone I genuinely love with those words Elaine's enchantment broke and she returned back to her normal self the shocked Bandits charged but Elaine was a skilled swordsman she defeated them easily don't mess with me


amazing the bandits were all locked up and the next day a huge celebration begun but soon after Elaine returned home everyone was overjoyed to see her oh princess promise I shall never disappear like that again


I promise Elaine was still mystified by her disenchantment and so sought out the

spirits hmm I made a small tweak in enchantment that if someone would tell you they loved you for you


the spell would break love always exists Elaine you just have to be brave enough to find it thank you a lot did you find out what you wanted I found more than that


you know I didn't disclose my Royal identity as most people only want me for my title you're the first one that actually likes me for me


I don't just like you I love you in time as our love grew stronger the couple married each other people aren't meant to be perfect flaws exist and they are the scars to Perfection something that doesn't exist


so wear your scars with pride as they are what make you not perfect but in imperfectly Beautiful You


The End


The princess story in english with moralThe princess story in english pdfPrincess story writingPrincess story readingThe beautiful princess short story
Princess bedtime stories pdfPrincess Story in HindiShort Princess stories with MoralFairy Princess story book, Short Princess StoryPrincess bedtime stories for girlfriendShort story about Prince and Princess

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment